Natural Heartburn Remedies – The Best Way To Cure Heartburn
Using natural heartburn remedies instead of medicine is often a good choice. Medicine for heartburn is known to have many side-effects and if medicine can be avoided or reduced it should. These natural remedies will help you reduce the symptoms but they will not cure the problems that are causing the heartburn.
There are many natural household remedies for heartburn, some of the remedies listed here will work for you and some will not. If you experiment a little you will find the ones that works best for you.
Here is a list of the best natural home remedies for heartburn:
- Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar mixed with room temperature water. This is one of the most used household remedies. Many people reports great success with treating their heartburn symptoms with apple cider vinegar and water. The taste of vinegar and water can take some time to get used to but after a couple of times it will be easy to drink.
- Aloe Vera Juice – This will help reduce the burning in the throat by soothing the burns that the stomach acid has caused on the esophagus.
- Gum – Chewing on some gum has helped a lot of people. If it doesn’t help, try drinking a glass of warm water after the gum has lost its flavour.
- Baking soda and water – This is also a well known heartburn remedy. Its effect is fast and it’s cheap. One thing to note is that using baking soda daily is not a good idea as its high alkalinity can cause some health problems. But if it’s used once in a while there are no dangers.
- Apples – Some people have reported that apples helps, either as juice or raw. Eating raw apples has been linked with the best results but it differs from person to person.
- Celery, almonds and other alkaline vegetables – These vegetables are good because they help balance out PH in the stomach and can give some people relief.
- Coconut oil – A table spoon of virgin coconut oil is a well known eastern remedy. Coconut oil can be hard to swallow if you are not used to it. On the other hand many people who couldn’t get any relief with other remedies swear by coconut oil.
- Milk or yogurt – A glass of milk or some unsweetened
yoghurt is a classic way to treat heartburn. The milk or yoghurt helps to balance out the acid in the throat. One important note; if you suffer from chronic heartburn or GERD then you should avoid all kinds of dairy products.
- Yellow mustard – Eat a tablespoon of mustard and don’t drink any liquid for the next ten minutes or so. It might burn a little going down but you will feel the effect after just some minutes.
Household remedies for heartburn will give you relief but they will never cure you…
All of these are known and tried household remedies. They will give relief from the heartburn symptoms but as said before they don’t solve the problems that cause it. If you suffer from occasional heartburn then there is usually nothing to worry about, it is when the symptoms appear on a regular basis that you should be concerned. If the problems are not addressed then it can lead to many serious health problems and in worse cases surgery.
Use these natural heartburn remedies to treat the symptoms and to give you some relief. They work great and they are not harmful to your body. Yet, I recommend that you try to find a way to cure the problems that causes heartburn.
The best cure I have found is Heartburn No More. It is an easy to follow guide that gives you relief within a few days. I have used it myself to cure my life long GERD and I highly recommend it.
There is a 2 months money back guarantee and right now they are giving away 8 bonuses including a 265 pages book on natural cures and a recipe book for acid reflux. However I won’t be surprised if they stop giving away these bonuses shortly, so I would recommend you go straight to their site right now and get yourself a copy…